- Registrations are accepted on a first come, first-serve basis for all workshops.
- Registrants are expected to attend all workshop rehearsals. (Please read Tech Week and Show Commitment descriptions for our non-negotiable attendance days.)
- All registrants must register on-line. All tuition fees include a Pay Pal fee, as well as photography.
- Registration will not process without payment. Space in the workshop will not be allocated without payment.
- Students withdrawing from a workshop less than two weeks prior to the start date will receive a 50% refund. Requests for the refund must be made in writing.
- No refunds will be granted after the start of the program.
- Please read program descriptions in your semester, to learn the date of full tuition due. Unpaid fees may impact performance participation.
- Excessive absences may result in a change of casting and a loss of future workshop permission. Excessive absences are determined by workshop instructor and the PPYT Board of Directors.
- Students are expected to be respectful of other students, directors, PPYT staff, and parents at all times. Disrepect, profanity, discrimination and any form of bullying is strictly prohibited and may result in expulsion.
- Students are expected to respect the theater facilities, costumes, props, sets, and all other PPYT property. This includes the property of other participants. All participants will conduct themselves in a manner that is safe for themselves, others, and the facility. Students are responsible to pick up after themselves and work to keep the theater clean.
- Registered students who are repeatedly disruptive in rehearsals may be excused (expelled) from the workshop. Tuition will not be refunded in such instances.
- PPYT reserves the right to cancel any program that does not meet our enrollment requirements.
- PPYT reserves the right to use photos/videos taken during sessions for promotional purposes. Objections to this policy must be made in writing and presented to the director by the second week of each chosen workshop.
Tech Week and Show Commitment:
The week prior to the performance Technical Rehearsal(s) will be Mon-Thurs. Any change to the scheduling of this procedure will be provided to the cast. These mandatory rehearsals typically run 4 hours each evening. Students are required to attend ALL tech rehearsals. PPYT is not responsible to align workshop calendars with local school district calendars and functions. It is the responsibility of the registrants to predetermine personal availability/ scheduling conflicts prior to registration. It is each parent’s responsibility to check their family schedule prior to registering for a particular workshop.